Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend!

This weekend has been so much fun!! To start off Chris and I practically had all of friday off (Chris worked in West Valley from 8am-10a) I went with him so that afterwards we could go straight over to the Salt Lake Temple!! Chris planned the whole weekend! I was so excited to go to the temple. I've always wanted to go inside the Salt Lake Temple and now I had my chance! It was amazing! Everything is so beautiful inside and out. I hope everyone can see it one day, it is breath taking.

Then after the temple we were starving of course! So, Chris took me to Applebees where we ate some yummy lunch. I was kind of disappointed when our waiter said they were out of ice cream. How can a resturant be out of ice cream? haha but, I really didn't need the ice cream anyway.
Then we spent the night at my grandma's cabin in midway! We had lots of fun just relaxing and having a scrabble tournament! Yes, our favorite game is scrabble!! So, if anyone wants to play with us we will be very happy to. We also played E.R.S card game that I am totally horrible at. I kept making Chris play over and over because I just could not seem to win one game. After 8 games I won the last 2. Making the score 8-2. My luck must have ran out.


1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you had a good time!