Monday, June 7, 2010

Grand Canyon Trip!!



Me and my dad went on our first real big motorcycle trip of the season to the Grand Canyon, Zions, Bryce and Capitol Reef national parks! Wow it was so so fun! We took three days to see everything and I want to go back and do some hikes into zions and bryce canyons. The best way to see a national park is by motorcycle! You get to see everything feel the breeze and just get to be apart of nature. One of the coolest things was going through the rock tunnels at Zions. That was pretty sweet. Bryce Canyon was also really neat to see all the rock formations and its amazing to me how water and weather created such things! It's amazing to me how beautiful the world is. I love living so close to nature. If it were my way I would live out there in these amazing canyons. We got to the North rim of the Grand Canyon and hiked alittle bit out to the lookout point and WOW is all I can say. The Grand Canyon is huge! They shouldn't have named it "Grand Canyon" they should have named it GINORMOUS Canyon!! It was so neat to see it and it was so green everywhere.










No comments: